Its time for Rotary of Hannibal’s, Harvest Hootenanny Festival and thanks to many sponsors, including The Hannibal Visitors Center, we are excited for this two day event September 17th and 18th at Mark Twain Cave Complex in Hannibal MO. This festival features lots of fun and entertainment for the entire family! Gates open Friday, 5pm-10:30pm and Saturday, the gravel bike ride kicks off at 8:30 am. Gates for the festival open from 10 am-10-:30pm. Here is a sneak peak of the line-up for this can’t miss family event.
Friday, September 17th
· Vendors, Food & Beverage and Beer Tent 5-10:30pm
· Carson Bock - 6-7pm
· Mad Hoss - 7:30-10:30pm
Saturday September 18th
· Gravel bicycle ride - 8:30am
· Cottleville Corn Hole Tournament ( call 636-399-6516 to register) - 12:00pm
· Vendors, Food Beverage opens - 10:00am
· Beer Tent - 10:00am-10:30pm
· Taste of Golden Eagle - TBA
· Exotic Petting Zoo, Bounce Houses, Climbing Wall - 10:00am-4:00pm
· Pumpkin Painting Contest - 12:00pm-2:00pm
· HNB Quarter Hunt - 3:00pm
· Pie Eating contest - 4:00pm
Music Line up:
· Bubbles & Music with The Bubble Bus - 11:00am-12:00pm
· Open Karaoke - 12:00pm-2:00pm
· Electric Band - 2:00pm-3:00pm
· Haley Woolbright Band - 3:00pm-4:30pm
· Anthony Russo Jazz and Tap Band - 5:00pm-7:00pm
· Soul Root - 7:30pm-10:30pm
Join the Hannibal Rotary Club at Fiesta del Sol as we celebrate summer in Hannibal - held in June every year with live music, family friendly entertainment, a beer tasting, great food, and much more! Check out the Fiesta del Sol Facebook Page for more information!
This is a great way to kick off fall! Fun for all ages with activities for the kids and adults. Check out the Hootenany Harvest Festival Facebook Page for more information!
During the Hannibal Folk Life Festival, Rotarians can be found serving Knockwurst & Bratwurst! Make certain to come to the Folk Life Festival, support Rotary, and get a Knockwurst or Bratwurst!
Copyright © 2018 Rotary Club of Hannibal - All Rights Reserved.